Alot of questions need help!
Ok so I want to make a movie but I have alot of problems ;/:
1. when I use campath I can't watch back the campath it just goes to the points I made but in the screen my look it stays on 1 place
2. How can I make my aep (adobe intro's) in sony vegas 7.0
3. when i want to play a "new game" by my cstrike all my maps that I used to have dissapeared like de_nuke, I can still play it on servers but not in new game, de bps is also outa my map folder but when I download it and place it still not displays ;/
4. I see alot of ppl hate fraps ;p so wich good record program I can use? Links would help :)
sorry if I'm beeing a complete noob but I really want to make this movie ^^.
thanks
3. It's a bug when using a different language on steam, just start on any map, then type changelevel de_nuke or whatever.
Moved to Moviemaking forum.
1. when I use campath I can't watch back the campath it just goes to the points I made but in the screen my look it stays on 1 place
2. How can I make my aep (adobe intro's) in sony vegas 7.0
3. when i want to play a "new game" by my cstrike all my maps that I used to have dissapeared like de_nuke, I can still play it on servers but not in new game, de bps is also outa my map folder but when I download it and place it still not displays ;/
4. I see alot of ppl hate fraps ;p so wich good record program I can use? Links would help
1. Did you goes like 5 or 6 frames back before pressing play button ? (I personnaly have bind "F5" "dem_pause 0" and bind "F6" "dem_pause 1" it helps a lot)
2. :/ dunno
3. Do like Spine said, new game then changelevel de_nuke
4. For recording, most of the movie maker (i mean GOODS) use CS itself, by using "startmovie filename fps" (like startmovie file 90), or even MIRV Demo Tool which is the usefulest program ever for a cs movie.
Just visits this : http://hhg-clan.de/hlae/
2. render your intro from AE as .avi (go to Composition > Add to render queue > change your settings (normally its set to default uncompressed settings [high quality - filesize is really big] ))
use your .avi file from AE as a layer in sony vegas. :)
thx everybody still I have no clue what wron with my campaths, I get time and view every campath, set flag 1 at the first type spec_autodirector 1 then goto the 1ste then go 5 frames back pressplay and he just goes to my campaths but I stay in freelook at 1 spot ;/
Originally posted by samzothx everybody still I have no clue what wron with my campaths, I get time and view every campath, set flag 1 at the first type spec_autodirector 1 then goto the 1ste then go 5 frames back pressplay and he just goes to my campaths but I stay in freelook at 1 spot ;/
Did you go out of the console ?
Originally posted by maximaLzOriginally posted by samzothx everybody still I have no clue what wron with my campaths, I get time and view every campath, set flag 1 at the first type spec_autodirector 1 then goto the 1ste then go 5 frames back pressplay and he just goes to my campaths but I stay in freelook at 1 spot ;/
Did you go out of the console ?
ye thought so ;/ gonna try it again in all lil details ;p. also when I record a demo I can see it by typing "viewdemo name"but theres no .dem file in my cstrike folder.
dude this problem is easy to fix(#5). Just go to the folder with your game where cstrike folder is located. You should notice that there is another cstrike folder there written like "cstike_russian" (or whatever language you use).
All your recorded demos and new downloaded maps go in there, So to solve the problem you should either use your new cstrike folder or just delete it and the game will automatically switch(mapslis, demos, etc) to the main cstrike folder.
4. fraps isnt bad!
Please log in to post replies.