subway

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
24/08/2009 04:14
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder24/08/2009 04:14(edited 24/08/2009 04:19)

I'm building a map with the subway theme. Challenge hard.
Here there are some pics :

http://img34.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=subway0001.png

The project is 70%~ done :)


Pieshels mapper24/08/2009 04:53

First picture looks nice :)
Everything else seems so... equal. Add more textures and/or details. Maybe some kind of advert (XJ, Nicey, acidas, etc., something fun)

Keep up the good work, looks awesome :)

kz[a] Hazard24/08/2009 07:05

i really like it! will be interesting to see if you can make the hard jumps innovative, new and exciting. Hope so! gl keep up the gw

opa24/08/2009 07:49(edited 24/08/2009 07:51)

Very nice kokouz, keep on mapping, but I must mention that I am working on subway project now aswell, so if you see similar map in future please don't accuse me in copying :)
Also I must add: VERY NICE TEXTURES, INDEED!!!!! :O

remake24/08/2009 09:16

Hehe, didn't know you're a mapper :P
Looks good! I suggest to use light_spot instead of normal light, because it will give a more realistic look to the light. Also, more "ruined" stuff would be cool, keep working.

Blake` mapper24/08/2009 11:23

good work kouz

hm^ mapper VIP24/08/2009 12:54

Looks very good, keep things on going..:)

akkord mapper24/08/2009 13:50

koukouz did you get the environment of an old pc game ? i cant remember the name but i was playing it :D it looks so similar

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/08/2009 13:59

ty for ur comments. Ill keep working on it :)
and i dont remember a pc game like that akkord :p i just built it with my imagination

h1m1 mapper24/08/2009 14:16

Sin or Soldier of Fortune, akkord? Anyway, looks nice. :)

wRath` mapper24/08/2009 14:32

looks good, fix the text in the first one, it's supposed to be: "this path will be closed for a while, I guess I will have to find another way" something like that :P
at least fix close to closed

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/08/2009 15:41

lol I knew that there was something wrong with it, but i didnt see it :p ty wrath

opa24/08/2009 16:37

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I knew that there was something wrong with it, but i didnt see it :p ty wrath

i don't know why but this comment made me laugh :D gj kokouz

citizenx22/09/2009 07:39

Idea is pretty good, as textures and wireframe. I have some ideas to improve Your map.
1. make few neon lights like they are broken (example 5 seconds ON, 1 second OFF)
2. make some neon light like they are on the ceiling barely (1 side is on the floor, second in air, hanging)
3. try to find model like bum laying on the ground with a brown paper bag :) or make it ur own. am pretty shure it will made atmosphere better looking

gj, I hope map will be released soon :)

akkord mapper22/09/2009 07:53(edited 22/09/2009 07:59)

Originally posted by h1m1
Sin or Soldier of Fortune, akkord? Anyway, looks nice. :)

It was Soldier of Fortune, and btw thx for remembering the game :) and it looks so similar like the subway you have there, with some small differences, nice coincidence

haha here watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNttdwwxfwY

etern1ty22/09/2009 08:11

very nice project koukouz ! :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder22/09/2009 16:33

i remember the game too, but it soesnt looke like SOF -_- every subway station has rows like that lol :/
btw i suspend this map atm, we'll see later

koukouz pro mapper !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.