help

Started by samzo
25/08/2009 15:14
Page 1 of 1
samzo25/08/2009 15:14(edited 25/08/2009 20:34)

hey I need some help again with becuase I want to create cool effects like when in HLEA I heard you can type something that makes the whole back white or any other color and only your char in for example freelook black or white but i can't find any good tutorial over al those matte effects in HLEA all I can find is you need to type some commands but I have no idea where cuz in console they don't work ;/ anybody have an answer?

i also have some more questions but they didn't got answered so I'll post them here:

when I use campath I can't watch back the campath it just goes to the points I made but in the screen my look it stays on 1 place

I see alot of ppl hate fraps ;p so wich good record program I can use? Links would help

maximaLz25/08/2009 21:02(edited 25/08/2009 21:02)

Here is everything you need about HLAE :

http://www.hhg-clan.de/hlae/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Lazze25/08/2009 22:13

This guide is perfect for a beginner. I used it myself: http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512

prof. chosen28/08/2009 17:18

first, "help" isnt a good thread title

second, maximaLz link is tha best!

third, bind "spec_autodirector 1;spec_mode 3" to a key (f1 for example), then skip the demo to the very beginning with the << button, then press play and then esc and then f1. now your paths should work. of not, try again till it works.

oh and use startmovie its tha best yah.

bind a key to "startmovie blabla 240" (blabla can be changed, 240 are the fps and 240 are good for 4x slowmo because you need to have 60 so its still smooth)

mirv also has the sample function which you can see in the wiki

maximaLz28/08/2009 17:56

Here is my cfg for mirv using :

hud_draw 0

mirv_movie_noadverts 1
mirv_movie_filename "i:\"
mirv_movie_fps 199
mirv_movie_export_sound 0
bind F9 "dem_pause 0;wait;mirv_recordmovie_start"
bind F10 "mirv_recordmovie_stop;wait;dem_pause 1"

mirv_fx_skyhd 1

mirv_sample_enable 0
//mirv_sample_sps 0


dem_forcehltv 1
spec_mode 3
// mirv_movie_depthdump 0/1
// cl_righthand 0/1

bind F5 "dem_pause 0"
bind F6 "dem_pause 1"

bind F7 "cl_righthand 0"
bind F8 "cl_righthand 1"

thx to 8ball1 if he's looking by there :)

scimmy4cs28/08/2009 22:16

sorry for off but what does mirv_m_noadverts? removes publicity banners from game?

maximaLz28/08/2009 22:24

Originally posted by SciMMy!
sorry for off but what does mirv_m_noadverts? removes publicity banners from game?


Yep and it removes the showscore board thingy too, u know when u're watching a demo, when someone hit +showscore u got some advert, there it's removed.

Avatar29/08/2009 11:03(edited 29/08/2009 11:04)

easy shit:
mirv_movie_splitstreams 3; mirv_matte_setcolorf 0 1 0; mirv_movie_fps 150

record it and render it with virtual dub, than open vegas import it, create another track (your clip with your model must be on the upper one), on the second layer put a white solid and your world, use chroma keyer to remove the green backround and you only have to cut the solid and the backround.

hf gl

samzo23/09/2009 18:37(edited 24/09/2009 18:01)

Hey thanks everybody! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8_T3uMoH6s&feature=channel_page

now I'm trying to find magic bullet for sony vegas 7 ;p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.