Need demos

Started by VoNK
26/08/2009 20:48
Page 1 of 1
VoNK26/08/2009 20:48(edited 26/08/2009 21:31)

Wanna make a cs 1.6 kreedzing movie searching for demos.
I know how to use mirv demotool if you care :D

2 movies I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz31mEXD8M&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz31mEXD8M&feature=channel_page

But when I make your movie I'll not put that light in it xD sux a bit :)

Some feedback plz ;)

akse28/08/2009 08:22

hm. im searchign 4 mmaker, mb u that i want? xD

akse28/08/2009 08:22

PM me and leave ur contacts)

RuL3Zz^_*28/08/2009 15:11

VoNK can u make me a movie :)

VoNK29/08/2009 13:12(edited 29/08/2009 13:13)

k, got demos not searching anymore :P

scimmy4cs29/08/2009 17:34(edited 29/08/2009 17:36)

Originally posted by VoNK__
Wanna make a cs 1.6 kreedzing movie searching for demos.
I know how to use mirv demotool if you care :D

2 movies I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz31mEXD8M&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tz31mEXD8M&feature=channel_page

But when I make your movie I'll not put that light in it xD sux a bit :)

Some feedback plz ;)

You posted 2 links with the same movie lol

VoNK31/08/2009 12:14

oh haha my bad..but doesnt care anymore xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.