ins_ladderljs
DOWNLOAD
Just a map with ladder longjumps.
175 - 200 units.
Good Luck and Have Fun.
insilio.org
#insilio
http://failai.in/P/1251534586_ladderljs.JPG - screenshot for others
Architecture and details are nice, but I think this map is too dark and too hard :D I mean not every1 makes 175 units with ladderjump :P
dark map, nice
good job :)
nice idea
Map was a bit of dark and you should've maybe add blocks like 150 units to 174 units, since I can't do more than ~170 ladder lj. I think opa pointed out that already.
A bit offtopic:
I were thinking about ladder highjump. Just like this picture: http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3020/dewestwood0000y.png
Also I forgot to add to the red text, that there must be some strafe-place, or what ever you call it.
I'd like to know the maximum high which you can jump with ladder. So if there's anyone who would like to do this map, go on!
funksta, you mean sth like jumping as high as possible from ladder?
Originally posted by opafunksta, you mean sth like jumping as high as possible from ladder?
Yeah.
it was already made and the max height was like 123 units, when the ladder was right beside the block where u have to go up, but it differs when the block is little away and shit
btw someone give me link on working ladderlj stats :D i need
jumpstats by exolent should work akkord http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906
thanks opa it worked, btw its hard to tell if the distances from ladder to block are right cause i failed like 50 times on 185 block with 195+ stats well and then i did it with 198 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubgyxk
tested some 170 block jumps and figured out that with 188~ stats i have around 6unit landing edge over the block, which means when i substract that from 188 it makes 182, which is 12units more then 170 and its allways those 12 units more, so i dunno if those blocks are actually correct ^^ , but when u measure its even around 167 units long not 170 so its kinda strange isnt it?
either the stats are 12 units wrong or the blocks are ^^
you can see those 12 unit shits here http://www.sendspace.com/file/gdtoe6
didnt played it, but it looks nice .. + make something with lighting, its too dark .. gj :)
Hmm, the blocks are right in my map. The stats must be wrong :P
the stats arent official -,-
Reupload the map please.
Please log in to post replies.