hm_speedlight

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
01/09/2009 21:02
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP01/09/2009 21:02

My new map for public is ready.
hf

map:
klick

screen:
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=hm_speedlight93ye.jpg

DaMp mapper01/09/2009 21:09

pretty cool map i love it

DiDo-Grecord holder01/09/2009 21:40

somewhere I saw that map cant remember but it was here in the forums and I said that it looks like darkfury :)

pLaguE^01/09/2009 21:44

definately looks alot like darkfury....hmmm

h4ze.02/09/2009 05:10(edited 02/09/2009 05:10)

nice map, but blue light textures looks not good :)

Remote06/09/2009 00:01

I really liked the map, good job. :)

radon mapper Tournament #306/09/2009 00:44

would be nice to see some crazy wr on this ^^ why isnt the red blinking :(?

opa06/09/2009 12:03(edited 06/09/2009 12:04)

cause he didn't use "generic" red i guess

geddyK06/09/2009 15:36

damn map is amazing, good job hm ^

hm^ mapper VIP06/09/2009 18:18

[blockquote]why isnt the red blinking?[/blockquote]

opa is right radon.
I did not use generic for the red blocks.
Because i dont like it.

Funksta 06/09/2009 19:18

I made 02:54 but I guess its nothing special. :)

aftermatch-_-07/09/2009 05:25(edited 07/09/2009 05:36)

like 2.40 1st try :D

edit , 2.24

n0xxer.13/09/2009 12:32

amazing map.3 :05 first try , ill keep playing it.

kQbmigrecord holder14/10/2009 01:26

LUL! nice map

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.