kzse_bhopblock SC

Started by Jan^^ mapper
26/07/2006 16:30
Page 1 of 1
Jan^^ mapper26/07/2006 16:30

http://koti.mbnet.fi/beicon/jumps/bhopblocksc.jpg

It's pretty tough imo, you throw gun first and then bhop.

Here's a demo about it:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/beicon/jumps/bhopblocksc.rar
[ Edited ]

mytH-_026/07/2006 17:56

rly nice!

Maxohhz26/07/2006 18:45

n1 :)

AverageFreak26/07/2006 20:05

very nice ;) but why throwing out your gun?

aegget mapper26/07/2006 20:45

gj!

faker mapper26/07/2006 22:49

gj. there are a lot of more.

like 6 :) - 5 small and 1 big.

ill demo them :)

delete_pls26/07/2006 22:58

obvious but nice

h1m1 mapper27/07/2006 10:22

n1 :)
bl00d when you throw your gun the bhop block goes down then you can bhop and go on it and continue with bhop ;)

Aura27/07/2006 10:50

yeah, u can do that with doors in other maps. Itz the same concept

Bla^06/02/2007 20:15

Again i was jumping with flippi in a bhopblock and we found this one...Very hard one :/ I can allmost make it and with scout it is possible..Waiting for tjubby :D
Pic:http://koti.mbnet.fi/ak90/kzse_bhopblock0000.jpg

[ Edited Tue Feb 06 2007, 08:16PM ]

faker mapper06/02/2007 20:31

Already found and did this long time ago :O

I'm posting demo when I'm back at home.

Btw: It's sensless... Very hard and safes max. 3-5 seconds compared to the normal sc

Bla^06/02/2007 20:35

Yeah faker you are right, but still 3-5sec is enough to make new rec :D...Very hard in a run imo

zhady Tournament #206/02/2007 21:17

This was the sc me unt fak0r tried to do in a run until i found the other way ( easier ). Found it like first try first time i played it :D

Z0ck3rOO706/02/2007 21:25

faker and then u have ur gun and can make the last sc (see it at first topic post :D)

faker mapper06/02/2007 21:30

I couldn't found the old demo so I made a new one:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/22nwfw

Can do it 1/5 trys :D

Maybe I'll try to improve my time now

zhady Tournament #207/02/2007 00:44

Yea maybe me 2 :D

DHT- Tournament #107/02/2007 22:02

Imo I posted a easier bhop sc.. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.