mto_lightblock quez

Started by faker mapper
04/09/2009 03:31
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
faker mapper04/09/2009 03:31(edited 05/09/2009 05:29)

Already discussed in the chatbox:

The "sc" seems to be impossible, probably kayne with his cheatplugin (and a "3 units only boost" this time).

Already under further investigation.

What do you think?

koukouz mapperrecord holder04/09/2009 03:36

1st- the scs on this maps are due to blocks carved in other ones, which make the edge bugged, and make it possible to climb.
the barrel is 1 block only so if u get stucked its only a wallbug, not less, not more.
2nd - the guy who is 6 days new and already sends his wr is suspicous

w1zzrecord holder04/09/2009 10:08

Is it very possible to be kayne due to the fact that he is from sweden, he is just 6 days new and he allready did an impossible sc by theory. We will have to wait for eDark again and see what he thinks about it.

kafds04/09/2009 12:05(edited 04/09/2009 12:07)

I suspected him from the beginning, and I am pretty sure that there is something fishy about this guy - if its not kayne, its someone else who cheats.

P.S: I performed a 64 units high jump in rd_riverpeak and couldn't do it afterwards - I have a demo in which NumB jumps a 64 units high block with legal settings, maybe that is whats going on?

EDIT: Demo

opa04/09/2009 12:48(edited 04/09/2009 12:48)

@kafds: no. if it was 64 units jump, he wouldn't get stuck for that tiny amount of frames. that's really something very saucepicious

wRath` mapper04/09/2009 12:56

Originally posted by kafds
I suspected him from the beginning, and I am pretty sure that there is something fishy about this guy - if its not kayne, its someone else who cheats.

P.S: I performed a 64 units high jump in rd_riverpeak and couldn't do it afterwards - I have a demo in which NumB jumps a 64 units high block with legal settings, maybe that is whats going on?

EDIT: Demo


Numb's 64 units jump isn't a real 64 units jump even though it measures 64. The top is slanted. I did that jump like 5 times when I saw numb's demo. It's not that easy, but it's definitely not 64 units.

opa04/09/2009 13:42(edited 04/09/2009 13:42)

numb did 64 units not only on object with slanted top. he did it on some box too. anyway, as i said be4, it's not 64 units in quez's demo

akkord mapper04/09/2009 14:19

i just get a wallbug there nothing less nothing more

geddyK04/09/2009 15:00

when I saw the demo to laugh, I am convinced on 100% that's it kayne, is from Sweden he is new and nothing has about it on kz-sca, that's certain!

qweek04/09/2009 16:23(edited 04/09/2009 16:49)

I can confirm that this is kayne, but this time, he didn't use that plugin, he used an invisible block plugin. He made an invisible block that he could jump up on, he didn't tell me that he made an other wr, but I just saw the release and spoked to him.

qweek04/09/2009 16:35(edited 04/09/2009 16:41)

gay quez aka kayne aka korall aka peabztah aka 7/10 from this cheater release http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.907

Btw, it was the almighty xPaw who made the plugin again.

Here, a new demo he submitted: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5esae

Scarr04/09/2009 16:41

kayne you sux....

opa04/09/2009 16:41

that is kayne for sure...

qewi04/09/2009 17:10

Oh, I saw qweek had told you guys now. That was what I wanted to talk to you about on irc faker ;-d

faker mapper04/09/2009 17:12

Closed now

Page 1 of 1