FreestyleR

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
06/09/2009 07:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 4
DiDo-Grecord holder06/09/2009 07:29(edited 06/09/2009 07:31)

So eDark was checking too and I havent any answers yet .. FreestyleR was banned from eusunt for bhop script once . Then we banned him for bhop hack , because he submited bkz_goldbhop_0134 and then he did like 10 demos with different nicknames with longjump cheat . And he uses m_side 1 which is givving him a better first strafe and better pre strafe and that command must be denied for recording !

mighTY06/09/2009 09:23

+1

NFS06/09/2009 10:38

He has the "speedlimit" too like jumper but this guy has another mouse

Funksta 07/09/2009 22:54

I'm suspecting him! >:(

nikksan21/09/2009 09:59

i dont think that he uses a script .I guess hes a PRO ,he has a handshow on 254 block :P

kREWAN21/09/2009 11:39(edited 21/09/2009 11:39)

Originally posted by n1kkZAZ
i dont think that he uses a script .I guess hes a PRO ,he has a handshow on 254 block :P

I think you're freestyler becouse your xj acc was created 4 days ago and you are defending him already? after 4 days you wouldent know how to do a forum post-.-

owned21/09/2009 13:07

I've banned this guy on PhooGi bhop already.

theddy21/09/2009 13:54

Originally posted by n1kkZAZ
i dont think that he uses a script .I guess hes a PRO ,he has a handshow on 254 block :P


I wanna see that handshow.

DiDo-Grecord holder22/09/2009 14:34

Originally posted by owned
I've banned this guy on PhooGi bhop already.

nice job !

Mehz22/09/2009 19:52

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by n1kkZAZ
i dont think that he uses a script .I guess hes a PRO ,he has a handshow on 254 block :P

I think you're freestyler becouse your xj acc was created 4 days ago and you are defending him already? after 4 days you wouldent know how to do a forum post-.-


Just because he has a new account it doesnt mean hes new to kz.


sDM25/09/2009 22:32(edited 25/09/2009 22:33)

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Originally posted by owned
I've banned this guy on PhooGi bhop already.

nice job !

PsYxOpAt mapper29/09/2009 17:38

i think he must be banned from XJ too

kek24429/09/2009 19:14

Originally posted by PsYxOpAt
i think he must be banned from XJ too


Yeah, if he posted the demo on xj he should, but if he didn't no, he should not.

Satanail08/10/2009 11:25

I don't upload 0134 goldbhop cheat demo in bkz and i don't have any longjump cheats.Yes i was banned for bhop script by eusunt before 1 year ago.There is no reason to bann me from XJ. I saw the cvar m_side 1 from the heat's config. I can make some demos on bhop maps and give it to eDark, cocksucker.
VoDkA`BoY SAD FACE :(

Funksta 08/10/2009 14:48

Originally posted by FreestyleR-_-
I don't upload 0134 goldbhop cheat demo in bkz and i don't have any longjump cheats.Yes i was banned for bhop script by eusunt before 1 year ago.There is no reason to bann me from XJ. I saw the cvar m_side 1 from the heat's config. I can make some demos on bhop maps and give it to eDark, cocksucker.
VoDkA`BoY SAD FACE :(


youre a big cocksuckah fo sho. vodkaboys da coolie

Satanail08/10/2009 18:33

then shut the fuck up:)

Funksta 08/10/2009 19:13

Originally posted by FreestyleR-_-
then shut the fuck up:)

le fu

zervE14/10/2009 19:41

+1 FreestyleR - Vodka´Boy sux :)

Pqst`14/10/2009 19:46

Originally posted by zervE
+1 FreestyleR - Vodka´Boy sux :)

n u sux more more....

theddy14/10/2009 20:21

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by n1kkZAZ
i dont think that he uses a script .I guess hes a PRO ,he has a handshow on 254 block :P


I wanna see that handshow.


????????????????????? btw zerve u sux

Page 1 of 4