Bspviewer [Help]
Started by Mathzz
06/09/2009 20:28
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz06/09/2009 20:28(edited 06/09/2009 20:28)
Ok, I thought if some one could make FULL (100%) tutorial How to copy textures on some maps and make it too .wad. I have tried it many times and fail it! So please make it with screenshots if possible, and long and understandable tutorial whats easy and clear to understand and read. So come on, help me!
Knives06/09/2009 21:22
Wally is your friends , easy at use , no need tutorials :)
Mathzz06/09/2009 21:24
yah thats why i ask, I can't a shit with wally :s
opa07/09/2009 13:56
textract is your friend
remake07/09/2009 14:09
I use textract too, but textract fails extracting bigger than 256x256 textures.
opa07/09/2009 19:13
yes :\ i dont think that there's another way except of asking maper himself
dEMolite
07/09/2009 20:20
bspviewer / export / bitmaps
adding bitmaps in wallys Half-Life.wad format
saving done.
Mathzz07/09/2009 21:11
Gee thanks ;)))
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.