esc_thepit_b02[Picture added]
My first post in XJ
Map:-link-
//Still looking for a place to host my pics
http://i28.tinypic.com/b4tcw4.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2mewuhk.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/2hr0huu.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/317ea6q.jpg
Scene taken from Serious Sam-The Second Encounter : The Pit
Let's have fun with it,don't be SERIOUS
Map:esc_thepit_b02 by Exbo "Serious" Cooope (ESC)
Difficulty:Normal
Recommended:
LJ 240+
BJ 236+ Or CJ 245+
Know how to surf(both slope and water)
Features:
Weird Jumps (including surf-jump)
Background music
LJ block
No infinite HP
11 players only!!!!!!!
It seems a little dim,and the textures aren't very good(cause it's too hard to convert Sam Textures *.tex to *.tga),
What I just want to know is weither I should working on this cause my summer vocation ends ,,,,,,,and why my maps always have a low fps on other's computer(I swear i have 100.0fps on all the maps)...
and srry for my poor English....
nice, i like it :> love it at all esp architecture ;p
Yeah, the textures are kind of dull and they don't have many colours. Otherwise, it's a really neat constructed map, with very cool jumps, and the background music is cool too. I think you should keep working on it, it's very good except for the textures.
Really like it :) The textures are fine imo.
From the first image I immediately thought of fo_h0pblock
Thx ,and i'd like to have sth feedback about the fps,or any idea about how to manage the blocks
(convert them into func_wall,or just the worldspawn?),and how to make waterfall(Maybe i should check this myself)
Originally posted by ExboCooope,and how to make waterfall(Maybe i should check this myself)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.43 there u goez
yeee Serious Same i like it xd "be or not to be, this is a question" ^^
textures are fine , gj
Please log in to post replies.