(kz_?bkz_?)spaceship?
Its been a long time since I last posted something here :D So there it is, the latest of my projects. I wasted quite a lot of time on that ship, and i think the people who like such games will like this map too. A game called freelancer inspired that ship, so the people that have played it might find some similarities :D
So im thinking of turning this into a KZ map. I suppose that the ship will be just the ending part, with the counter placed somewhere inside. im thinking of using asteroids as the jumps, but i have also put some creative ideas aside for now. So what should the theme be - bhop or climb, what difficulty and how long should the map be?
Enough talk, here are some screens i made yesterday. The ship is still missing some minor details, has some bugs and is not compiled yet, but i will fix that after installing batch compiler. >.>
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba1.jpg/
http://img406.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba2.jpg/
http://img406.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba3.jpg/
Wow, that's a fine piece of architecture right there. I suppose it will be hard to turn this into a kz map. How large is the ship? Hard to see when it's just there on a black background. :P
It's long something around 5200 units, 1800 wide and 1400 high. I wouldnt want to make it any larger or i might decrease the fps, if i havent already xD
u should make a kinda beamer on the ground (Star Trek FTW) so that u can see the ship before actually entering and jumping it.
thats the easiest way to turn this mother into a jumping map, would be rly rly hard to do jumps outside of the thing. but i wish u luck sir
Ship looks great, wonder how you will make it kreedzable :D It would be a shame to not see a ship from outside so make small ships around it or smth.
damn ? You totally owned VHE creating this. Awesome job, it would be even cooler if you could make it a kz map .. but careful at fps :)
Looks really great, but don't make it too hard so that I can finish it too. :)
Thanks for the positive comments, you motivate me moar :D
added some cannons just now, here's some pix
http://img42.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba4.jpg/
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba5.jpg/
http://img42.imageshack.us/i/qdeeba6.jpg/
I may replace or move some of them though, depends on what is going to happen after i compile
EDIT starting the jumping part, pix tomorrow
go for a kz tag bl00d! Looks awesome.
it's really nice !
u should had something like an info_player_start on the top to help us to imagine the size.
it must be nulled like 50-60% of the map i guess :e
really like it, gl with the map bl00dy <3
Wonderful job I think if it is accepted and I think his level will likely issue is too many, I wonder if it compiles ^ ^.
maybe u can make a "ship port" and u start in it, and then u climb/bhop to the ship and then.. whatever u want it to be :D
go go Bl00d wish you look cant wait to try it :D
Originally posted by AverageFreakSo what should the theme be - bhop or climb, what difficulty and how long should the map be?
Definitely climb! There are too much bhop maps now. It's really annoying. Length - whatever, difficulty - whatever, just not extreme :(.
GL with the map, it looks awesome! Did you already decide where the end will be ? In the spaceship, on top of the spaceship, on some asteroid ?
i'd say i want more bhop than climb. or maybe climb with good bhop combos
Keep them coming, George. :)
except the front of the ship it looks amazing:O btw i'd like to see some inner parts too, like the bridge as a start/finish room :)
it looks amazing.
Please log in to post replies.