kzsca_speedblock_e/_h
Started by Chrizzy
08/09/2009 13:42
Page 1 of 1
Chrizzy
08/09/2009 13:42(edited 08/09/2009 19:51)
Hello, here's a couple small maps from me :)
kzsca_speedblock_e -- sendspace mirror
kzsca_speedblock_h -- sendspace mirror
HF!
Funksta 08/09/2009 15:45
Could you upload them to sendspace? I don't feel like registering at KZ-Sca just because of these maps. :)
benjabi08/09/2009 17:23
I cant download the Hard version, keeps getting me to "kzsca_bunratty_h" :\
opa08/09/2009 17:43
Originally posted by FunkstaCould you upload them to sendspace? I don't feel like registering at KZ-Sca just because of these maps. :)
+1 :)
Chrizzy
08/09/2009 19:53
Updated the first post with new links, the hard version is missing at kzsca website atm because omilo kinda rushed the release yesterday and made a small mistake.
HF :)
mH [KZRA]08/09/2009 20:07
gj chrizzy, i like these speed maps :)
n0xxer.13/09/2009 11:55
i like them.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.