.dem help :)

Started by samzo
09/09/2009 19:47
Page 1 of 1
samzo09/09/2009 19:47

dunno exactly if this is the right section but I've got a demo wich I only want to have 1 part of but I also want it to be a .dem so I can send it to a friend as a demo but it's just that one trick/part. anybody know if that's poss or how it can be done?

maximaLz09/09/2009 20:26

year ago, someone told me it was impossible except playing it in a hltv and recording the right part again.. but imo it's still imp.

You should use the recording bind.

samzo09/09/2009 20:47

Originally posted by maximaLz
year ago, someone told me it was impossible except playing it in a hltv and recording the right part again.. but imo it's still imp.

You should use the recording bind.


aff oki thx anyways

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.