6 Trickjumps on de_storm

Started by Mathzz
09/09/2009 22:39
Page 2 of 2
Trolis17/09/2009 00:28

Originally posted by kSiunkaS
#2 and #3 (both with p90)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyuw4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5uvc6

Nice the second ! Gj

Mathzz18/09/2009 12:37

weird that no one else have posted demos? I mean, they are really nice trickjumps xD

remake18/09/2009 12:55

Originally posted by ♥ Mathzz™
weird that no one else have posted demos? I mean, they are really nice trickjumps xD


damn ur 1337.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #218/09/2009 14:13

Did #5 years ago with M4, but yeah, would be interesting to see it with an even heavier weapon :P

Mathzz22/09/2009 18:59

iknow some one who did #1 with knife :D

kek24422/09/2009 21:20

Can you explain the last picture to me? i didnt realy get it:p

gen4y22/09/2009 22:36

I did the second one to the upper box with scout i'll try knife; )

fr1ggerX_x23/09/2009 10:05

#4:
famas| http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOBVKKBQ
p90| http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMUHRMZ7

#5:
p90| http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07TECC0K

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.