ladderlongjump wr is ?

Started by akkord mapper
11/09/2009 01:49
Page 3 of 4
PoshitO24/05/2010 08:08

its the same to jump the ladder longjumps from ins_ladder_lj2 than jumping on the secret room from kz_longjumps 2 ??

because in the first one the blocks are to the left or right side of the ladder(making you have a vertical and horizontal speed), and in the secret room you have to go straight to the block (i think its harder)

sorry if its obvious dont flame me lol

A3TIUS24/05/2010 08:26

I saw 184 block by danze in KZ Rabbits...

Playmate24/05/2010 11:48(edited 24/05/2010 11:49)

187 is already done by jigsaw and i did 185.

jigsaw01/06/2010 11:47

this is my demos: 186 and 187 blocks on uq_ladderjumps
Distance: 193.344 Prestrafe: 128.250 Maxspeed: 269.685 - stats on 186 block, checked by kzuq`Adantoud

Dali04/06/2010 15:46(edited 04/06/2010 15:46)

I have done 179 and i think qewi have done like 190 and saw nfs on hes steam name he did 215 ladder (ins_ladderljs2)

ZiK BlooDRaveN04/06/2010 17:28

ins_ladderljs is bugged map... there are incorrect blocks :[

nerv.05/06/2010 08:06

why dnt have ladder longjump record on the XJ ? some admin could explain to me please?

ZiK BlooDRaveN05/06/2010 09:25

cause it isnt official record, perhaps its custom like wj\slidelj\uturn

ExpaNsion09/06/2010 11:48

i can jump 150 llj

fizik10/06/2010 06:37(edited 10/06/2010 06:37)

Originally posted by Dali
nfs on hes steam name he did 215 ladder (ins_ladderljs2)


Well,with what technique NFS didn't beat wr yet?!?!?!?§ sure : D

nerv.10/06/2010 08:10

i can undestand why wj isnt accepted .. same as cj but easy to prestrafe, but ladder is totaly diferent technique =P
i like ladders cuz i play hns lol =]

Grrr10/06/2010 14:58(edited 10/06/2010 15:45)

Originally posted by nerv0us
i can undestand why wj isnt accepted .. same as cj but easy to prestrafe, but ladder is totaly diferent technique =P
i like ladders cuz i play hns lol =]


ye, I planned to make a thread in suggestions section
EDIT: its done.

kafds10/06/2010 21:41

ZiK BlooDRaveN did 170x14 ladderlongjump on kz_longjumps2.

DejaVu did 187 ladderlongjump ("kz_longjumps2-style").

NFS did 215 ladderlongjump on ins_ladderljs(2), but I don't know/care if its legal.

Here are all the demos and some extra ladderjumps on a .rar-pack. I hope it wasn't a mistake to post NFS' demos here.

ZiK BlooDRaveN11/06/2010 14:35

kafds ive already done x39 but on pub ))

PuRPoSe11/06/2010 15:17

ZiK ur INSANE!!

kREWAN12/06/2010 13:29(edited 12/06/2010 13:31)

I did x41 wich equals to .... I'm awesome

ZiK BlooDRaveN12/06/2010 14:21

i did x6 no duck.... I WIN :D

kREWAN12/06/2010 23:56

Yes you do >.<

LAKIKS18/06/2010 12:54

i 185 block , 194 stats

VeRoX_22/06/2010 15:22

Hmmm i have jump 231 ladderjump on kz_highlands.. try ladderjump on the ladder near the surf block..(kz_highlands)-But i cant do ladderlj normal:S

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.