Kalinka dahli

Started by AndersOlsen
11/09/2009 10:39
Page 1 of 1
AndersOlsen11/09/2009 10:39

Very soon i will be launching my very first climbing map. This map is heavily inspired by the fall of the soviet union. I have not got a date for it to be ready yet, though I only need to fix some details. I will be uploading pix very soon, and a teaser will be made. :D I hope everyone will give me some useable feedbacks, thanks xD

theL0w^11/09/2009 12:33

why therad w/o screens then? ...

mYmqONE11/09/2009 14:50

feedback will come after I actually get something I can work with

hm^ mapper VIP11/09/2009 15:16

We stay tuned Anders.

Punk^11/09/2009 16:17

Looking forward to the map, friend ;)

h1m1 mapper11/09/2009 17:56

Can't imagine how you'll express the fall of the soviet union with a map, but okay. Sounds interesting, waiting. :)

xPaw mapper11/09/2009 18:19

Good job :D

AndersOlsen11/09/2009 19:41

Originally posted by theL0w^
why therad w/o screens then? ...

as i said screens will be uploadet real soon :)

opa11/09/2009 20:12

wow looks nice, architecture is amazing, but i'd change textures, they look too standart!

AndersOlsen11/09/2009 21:09

Originally posted by opa
wow looks nice, architecture is amazing, but i'd change textures, they look too standart!

?

opa11/09/2009 22:25

Originally posted by AndersOlsen
Originally posted by opa
wow looks nice, architecture is amazing, but i'd change textures, they look too standart!

?

well i might be wrong about textures, yea :\

Trolis11/09/2009 22:38

You can't look to world only thru sarcasm glasses

opa11/09/2009 23:08

Right, that was sarcasm, sorry :)

dEMolite mapper11/09/2009 23:46

asfar as i could see the map looks very good atm but you could work on the brushwork :)

opa12/09/2009 09:53

lololol demo :D

Punk^12/09/2009 12:39

Stop bullying him :)
He'll get it done soon enough :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.