de_torn trickjump

Started by mwheeldown
28/07/2006 14:34
Page 1 of 2
mwheeldown28/07/2006 14:34

Hi guys

I found a new jump on de_torn I don't know if this jump is possible

when its possible plz post demos ;>

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=detorn0001xb6.jpg

[ Edited ]

faker mapper28/07/2006 17:05

mh, yeah should be possible, but its a uber gay duckjump.

I would have to try this like half an hour and have luck to make it 1 time.

Im not gonna do this :D

mwheeldown28/07/2006 20:43

kk ;>

I only wanted to know if it is possible

ScooteR29/07/2006 00:00

a demo will prove its possibility

kimo mapper29/07/2006 17:58

I didnt play since a lot of time but I wanted to try it just for fun :E
...average 10 tries :/
http://breda.guillaume.free.fr/de_torn_caca.dem


[ Edited Sun Jul 30 2006, 03:01AM ]

Thedy30/07/2006 04:44

kimo, i think he said, w/o bunny

faker mapper30/07/2006 05:04

well done, but did it with duckstandup from the roof too.

havent watched ur demo but I guess u did it that way :)

mwheeldown30/07/2006 12:48

gj kimo ;>

bardack14/09/2006 19:52

nice :D

pHs^17/09/2006 15:03

<3 kimo

ScooteR17/09/2006 22:01

its easy that way , try w/o bhop and its much harder :)

penGuiN^^19/09/2006 01:23

are these possible? I tried the first one a few times and couldn't make it but I was barely missing, so I think it is. The second one seems a little trickier because you have to duck (there's a thing above your head)
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1694/tornag8.png

eiRa mapper19/09/2006 01:40

yep, that jump was in XJ movie I think

penGuiN^^19/09/2006 02:32

the first one? what about the second one? also i'd like a demo if someone could do it for me :P thanks
[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 02:33AM ]

faker mapper19/09/2006 03:13

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kreedz/torn.zip

The 1. jump on demo. The 2nd is impossible or ubergay (u have to jump ducked cause of the balcony).
[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 03:14AM ]

penGuiN^^19/09/2006 03:33

thanks :)

mwheeldown19/09/2006 14:57

the second one is possible it was in XJ2 Movie too i think
but I'm not sure ;>

faker mapper19/09/2006 16:24

no, it wasnt.

ScooteR19/09/2006 18:25

yea it was :) asix did it ... 1st he did the 1st one and then the 2nd one (not in a row but still) or i could be wrong though , still thats what i remember

insen mapper19/09/2006 19:49

sure are they possible :D
tried it once with ted

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.