1st Person demo into HLTV

13/09/2009 19:12
Page 1 of 1
kleiner Krieger13/09/2009 19:12

Hello everyone,
I want to make some movies about jumping in CS, and I downloaded some demos from here. The problem is, that these demos are 1st person demos. And if I type "dem_forcehltv 1" into my console, I can't see any playermodels. My question is: How can I make the models visible?

SLOWLLY13/09/2009 19:37

You need HLAE (Mirv demo tools).
It opens CS like you do from your steam or shortcut, and then you type that in the console (there).

You'll record from HLAE and not from CS.

Lazze13/09/2009 19:46

You dont need HLAE. Here how you do:

1# Launch CS
2# Write sv_cheats 1 in console
3# Write dem_forcehltv 1 in console
4# Open your demo
5# Write cl_minmodels 0

Done...

rK13/09/2009 19:57

dont use cs only, its getting buggy.

its important that minmodels is on 0 because he wont show any other models expect the one shown on 1

Lazze13/09/2009 20:07

Originally posted by rK
dont use cs only, its getting buggy.

its important that minmodels is on 0 because he wont show any other models expect the one shown on 1


Ye, using cs only is a bad idea. But it was just to say that mirv is not needed.

kleiner Krieger14/09/2009 19:49

Well, it works with HLAE, but if I'm going into the "free view", every time it automatically move to the right. And if I just start CS without HLAE (minmodels 0 into console), it doesn't work.
Some ideas, how to fix that?

flaviooftw14/09/2009 20:15

type dem_forcehltv 1 before open the demo

kleiner Krieger14/09/2009 22:18

.... I allready did it. And HLTV works, but in CS I don't see models and in HLAE the view allways move to the right...

Funksta 14/09/2009 23:09

-moveright

Lazze15/09/2009 06:39

You have to activate sv_cheats before launcing demo.

juhuu15/09/2009 15:08

Not needed for me :s. Try reinstall the models in cs folder. download the cs 1.6. and ye use -movieright as funksta said then it should work :o

kleiner Krieger15/09/2009 22:18

It worked in HLAE, I can can capture from the demos now without problems. Thanks to all!

But only with CS it doesn't work. I typed sv_cheats 1, dem_forcehltv 1 and of course viewdemo demo1 into the console. cl_minmodels is 0, even cl_himodels is 0. Any other tips?

juhuu16/09/2009 16:02

dude, dont use cs. use HLAE!!!!!!!!!!! :D. Drop that cs .. hlae starts CS in it too. So only use HLAE.

and np :)

Lazze16/09/2009 17:08

Originally posted by juhuu
dude, dont use cs. use HLAE!!!!!!!!!!! :D. Drop that cs .. hlae starts CS in it too. So only use HLAE.

and np :)


Juhuu has it...

kleiner Krieger16/09/2009 18:36

Why should I use only HLAE?! Everything, what you can do with HLAE, works in CS, too.

Lazze16/09/2009 19:20

Originally posted by kleiner Krieger
Why should I use only HLAE?! Everything, what you can do with HLAE, works in CS, too.


You have alot more features. Like mirv_movie_splitstreams and so. And its more stable.

juhuu17/09/2009 16:12

U cant do everything in cs as hlae? wtf.. u cant do all the features that hlae got, only thing u can do is startmovie in cs.. use HLAE...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.