Handshow/faceshow from wRath

Started by wRath` mapper
13/09/2009 23:10
Page 2 of 3
vilaca-14/09/2009 15:10

Geek's will be geek's, i lean my head to the screen to xD

theL0w^14/09/2009 15:24

My new ava <3<3

beuhnoix14/09/2009 16:08

Originally posted by cC|brendo333
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who tilts his head towards screen and looks retarded while playing.


+1 and I can say one things. . heL do the same =D

wRath` mapper14/09/2009 16:34

Originally posted by theL0w^
My new ava <3<3


hahahhahha

st0ka14/09/2009 17:04

HAHAHA! I'm glad you liked that song, you just made h1m1 smile!:D That's my KZ music as well!

mucholote14/09/2009 18:13

So emm... what's up with the claw?

HeBTeMy14/09/2009 18:35

lol, what's up with your left hand, it looks weird :P

cC|SpiNe14/09/2009 19:07

Lol you press ctrl the same way I do, with like the bottom of your pinky. It's fucked up.

NeMiQ2214/09/2009 19:24

Head movements make your jump furtherer that's why I do it too.
Cool vid.

xPaw mapper14/09/2009 19:26

He laik Turtlz, me laik turtlz too, fan clab crite ?

lol @ ur left hand wrath :D

wRath` mapper14/09/2009 23:30

I already told you guys about the left hand :p I don't do that normally. explains why my left hand had some pain and felt fatigued :P
seems like I was pushing down my palm.

I Like Turtles14/09/2009 23:59

the movie of the year

Supa15/09/2009 00:34

Major arthritis going on in that hand...

wRath` mapper15/09/2009 01:06

lmao supa. fuck off :P

cC|Stewie!15/09/2009 01:23

wRath`
http://stewies-shed.co.uk/uploads/wRath.swf

n0xxer.15/09/2009 07:06

Originally posted by cC|Stewie!
wRath`
http://stewies-shed.co.uk/uploads/wRath.swf

we all like turtlz , btw nice edit

cC|Stewie!15/09/2009 12:46

i know
Im fucking pro @ flash

Ggs`15/09/2009 14:02

Originally posted by trickkY°•.
the movie of the year

+1

Busta rhymes15/09/2009 14:27

wow ggs ur hot

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.