need a modified FGD to see models in hammer

Started by citizenx
14/09/2009 08:38
Page 1 of 1
citizenx14/09/2009 08:38

I have to make brush inside of model to avoid "ghost effect", but it's extremely hard to do that without actually see that model in hammer. I was looking 1 tutotorial where it says what has to be modified, but it doesn't work for me. If someone have this FGD it would be great. Cheers

AverageFreak14/09/2009 09:32(edited 14/09/2009 09:32)

i think that you simply have to dl and install hammer 3,5
if not, i cant remember :D

citizenx14/09/2009 10:12

I have instaled 3.4 and over that copied hamer.exe (3.5) but I don't see models in program. I want to say I have newest version of VHE, but I need modified FGD.

PsYxOpAt mapper14/09/2009 10:30

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2r5ex here u go

citizenx14/09/2009 10:41(edited 15/09/2009 09:20)

thanks PsYxOpAt. I'll try this as soon as come home and tell You is it work :)

EDIT: It works, thank You again :)

citizenx16/09/2009 08:22

I made it but now, I have some bugs in VHE. Models are shaking ingame. example: I put model homer.mdl (homer from simpsones) and his body is constantly shaking which is just not natural...Same problem I get when trying to import other models. Second bug thaht I get is when I choose rock texture (which is in hammer texture list gray color, ingame is brown)

my question is this:
Is it possibile that these errors are because I have imported that modified FGD, or something else causes that?
peace

remake16/09/2009 10:22

Try this one - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OGBT6ET.
Can't help you with "shaking" problem, never meet such a bug.
About the second one, maybe your texture color changes in-game because of lighting?

dEMolite mapper16/09/2009 15:43

FGD is not making these problems.

shaking comes from the model itself. check the idle animation out and otherwise edit the qc file and compile the model again.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.