some help with mirv demo tool pls :)

Started by fu:)
17/09/2009 13:51
Page 1 of 1
fu:)17/09/2009 13:51

Hi, I'm new at movie making, but i have passion and i really want to become good at it : ) I saw that you can make really cool things with mirv demo tool and it's really important if you want to make great movies and so i downloaded it but for my bad i don't have steam : ( I heard that there is a non-steam version or u need to have v33 of cs to use mirv demo tool. I couldn't find any of it in the net and i was hoping that someone can help me - give me a link or send it to me, thanks ;d

frogen17/09/2009 15:30

idk but did u put the hl to start mirv?

fu:)17/09/2009 15:39

yes ffs ;s It says "SteamStartup(0xf,0x13fb60) failed with error 108: The local Steam Service is not running"

frogen17/09/2009 15:47

so if is SteamStartup failed is because that dont results with non-steam.

boom.dll17/09/2009 16:06

there`s a hlae version for nonsteam... havent tested it tho...

btw... read the rules... non-steam is not supported here...




PS : check your PM`s inbox :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.