Movie Reviews

Started by Acelamb
17/09/2009 21:52
Page 1 of 1
Acelamb17/09/2009 21:52(edited 17/09/2009 21:56)

This suggestion goes toward the movie admins.

As a lot of other people, I enjoy reading reviews. About games, gamers, gear and such, which gave me the idea. I believe that the Movie admins should write a review in "Extended Post". This would make it "optional" for the reader to read the review.

Yes, this might delay Movie releases a bit, which is why I wish for you, ladies and gentlemen, to discuss this. ;)

n0xxer.18/09/2009 06:59

Originally posted by juleeeh
This suggestion goes toward the movie admins.

As a lot of other people, I enjoy reading reviews. About games, gamers, gear and such, which gave me the idea. I believe that the Movie admins should write a review in "Extended Post". This would make it "optional" for the reader to read the review.

Yes, this might delay Movie releases a bit, which is why I wish for you, ladies and gentlemen, to discuss this. ;)

very nice suggestion and I agree with u :)

dEMolite mapper18/09/2009 07:03

yea its a good idea and it makes the front page more dynamic and not overfilled with informations.

DiDo-Grecord holder18/09/2009 13:15

hm cool idea :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.