Egyptians are still working on it
one of the new maps which i like from the screenshots good work :)
working on it again, some screenies here.
http://perdo.kzsk.sk/kz_kzsk_tombcons0001.bmp
http://perdo.kzsk.sk/kz_kzsk_tombcons0002.bmp
http://perdo.kzsk.sk/kz_kzsk_tombcons0003.bmp
status: about 60%
enjoy.
Looks like the first level from AC1 or the tombs from AC2, but nevermind, I did a map like this tho but meh... GJ anyway :)
Looks awsome for sure. Be sure that there aren't some shortcuts,because i think i just saw one. But damn,i didnt played the map so maybe therre arent sc's.
Good map.
Awesome! What's the challenge of that map?
wow... just wow
Isn't it too square? I mean the walls must have some kind of bumps, don't they?
Everything else looks good so far.
Love the lights.
Originally posted by PieshelsIsn't it too square? I mean the walls must have some kind of bumps, don't they?
Everything else looks good so far.
Love the lights.
This.
Also: is that the only room? if so, speed-block map *drool*
fresh egy theme =)
hope you finish this fast lol =)
gj
Nice but what's that blue beam doing there?
Originally posted by FliboNice but what's that blue beam doing there?
I guess that it could be waterfall.
One more thing, try to work more on those damn big walls, straight walls aren't sexy since '91
Sexy block map.
- walls arent straight, be sure :)
- this "beam" is waterfall ;p (2x there)
- there arent any scs (imo :d)
http://i45.tinypic.com/2mrsdg6.jpg
Are you still working on this map? If yes, when it will be released? Looks like a good map, want to try it :) Keep it up!
Great map, I like the idea.
AMAZING ! Very nice map ! Keep it up !
Please log in to post replies.