S3eKeR Screenshow

Started by S3eKeR -_-
21/09/2009 18:23
Page 3 of 3
boom.dll24/09/2009 18:19

i love stormZz actually :P

c-walker`24/09/2009 18:29(edited 24/09/2009 18:29)

Originally posted by StormZz
noone likes s3eker lol

I've played with him several times and I think he's a nice dude.

P.S. sup stormy boi, long time no see

Busta rhymes24/09/2009 19:08

people dont beat the maps for wr they beat it cuz its a fun why play a map you hate

StormZz24/09/2009 23:08

hey c-walker
I hope i still got you on steam
but back to s3eker, i just hate asslickers.
I remember how he was so fake to me just to get some bhop tips and now he is able to pull of a decent time on the easiest bhop map there is and claims that ppl are jealous of his skills and real-life. But I'm already sick of all those handsshows without any hands shown or light in the room so I'm gonna quit this thread anyway.

Kevlarrrr25/09/2009 10:18

STORMZ HANDSHOW PLEASE!!!!

boom.dll25/09/2009 14:01

YEAH KEVLARRRRRR YOU TELL HIM BOY!111

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
STORMZ HANDSHOW PLEASE!!!!

give him 1000 $ and he will make !

kunqui26/09/2009 17:44(edited 26/09/2009 17:49)

haha you are a joke man! :D

TlofT26/09/2009 18:45

geeked ezybhop? o.O

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.