A Problem...

Started by KroM
26/09/2009 10:02
Page 1 of 1
KroM26/09/2009 10:02

Hi! I finished a map for Counter-Strike 1.6 -Deathrun Mod- (DR)
But I have a problem!
On some places/traps I am black completely!
I brought some photos:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7835/91862475.png
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5256/problemau.png
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4186/problemm.png
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7405/problemmm.png

Please help me! I need really help because I finished my map but I have only this problem! Please Help Me!

h1m1 mapper26/09/2009 12:30

I think you can't change this. It's just the engine...

remake26/09/2009 13:24

Try to change the position of light entities near to that point? It looks like angle of the light is blocked somehow.

DarkSideBv26/09/2009 14:10

or delete all light entites, and put only 1 light_environement in top of the map...

puppetz mapper26/09/2009 14:21

You can't avoid this bug totally. It is very very common, and it is in most cases acceptable. The only advice I can give you is to try and "spread out" your lights a little more. Put several not-so-bright lights instead of one large bright one.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.