Cheat-suspections

Started by kafds
26/09/2009 16:53
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
puppetz mapper28/09/2009 16:13

What's a suspection?

Nikša Jovanovic28/09/2009 23:05(edited 28/09/2009 23:06)

gj kafds...i saw you watched longjumps page on kz-balkan all the time...I am glad that you found nothing

gj again

DiDo-Grecord holder29/09/2009 13:04

AHAHAHAHA

kafds29/09/2009 14:26

Originally posted by puppetz
What's a suspection?


Its finglish for suspicion. A few misplaced letters confused you completely.

Originally posted by niki.
gj kafds...i saw you watched longjumps page on kz-balkan all the time...I am glad that you found nothing

gj again


Well a macedonian player called SHOKATAboy seems to be a fairly curious case. He has a 254 longjump in youtube and it looks like its cheated - also his best result of which I found a demo of was just a 251 longjump which is in a website where you can find many results that are clearly cheated. (Such as Dreamcather-'s 240 highjump and Ice_Vip's demos which were a subject in these forums as well, and he was confirmed as a cheater.) - note, that SHOKATAboy has uploaded cheated videos for other macedonian players to youtube too; Reneman1a LJ Show for example.

SHOKATAboy has a single demo in kz-serbia, and that is his kz_6fd_volcano in 2 minutes and 18 seconds - as his youtube-videos are quite surely cheated, his record in kz-serbia/kz-balkan could be a result of cheating too. In YouTube he said, that "246 bj block coming".

SHOKATAboy 251 longjump (demo)
Dreamcather- - 240 highjump (demo)
SHOKATAboy does 254 units block (YouTube)
SHOKATAboy 250 lj block (YouTube)

chip29/09/2009 14:53

It surely looks like 100aa, at least the 254 longjump.

theddy29/09/2009 16:22

lol, just look at the stats in the 242 hj on Reneman1a lj show, slowmo and 100aa ;d

DiDo-Grecord holder29/09/2009 17:31

someone prooved long time ago that reneman1a cheats and he even didnt played in the tournament :D

theddy30/09/2009 12:57

syrax and crawl are the same people and btw i got some trickjumps from syrax/crawl if u want im gonna post em here

kafds30/09/2009 13:19(edited 30/09/2009 16:26)

Not necessary, I got the 100 demos he posted + an extra one. :/

EDIT:

Originally posted by theddy
Did you see them? looks like AXN lol.


Yes certainly does look like AXN and so do the lj demos as he slides off when he lands the block. Its not just AXN that he (no need saying 'them', as SyraX = crawl) uses, I'm sure of that.

P.S: This is the thread where he is searching for a moviemaker for his cheated demos.

Some small investigation revealed that some of his steam-aliases have been:
- Shakazulu-
- canibalrise
- crawl
- syrax
- sbzZz
(account name: kcaL1337)

Suspected XJ accounts

SyraX/crawl/creature
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.25727 (Member 25727 : CreAture_bg)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.1883 (Member 1883 : CreaTure)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.50699 (Member 50699 : SYRAX)

I have a hunch that he is both CreAture_bg and SYRAX, but I'll leave CreaTure out of my suspicions at this point - he is a multiaccounter? I'll investigate that further and edit this post when I get more information.

crawl = SyraX - proof

He has 0 hours played since the last 2 weeks.

theddy30/09/2009 13:50

Originally posted by kafds
Not necessary, I got the 100 demos he posted + an extra one. :/


Did you see them? looks like AXN lol.

NFS30/09/2009 15:23

Originally posted by Busta rhymes
ur program is rly fast nfs tell us was it cheated or not

havnt got time to check it im doing it tonight, btw monk does that pre so maybe there is some connection between them or its just the hazard

Busta rhymes30/09/2009 15:37

nfs it isnt me u stupid fuck.

theddy30/09/2009 17:23

Maybe u should see this, http://vbox7.com/play:9f9cf8bc sbzzz(crawl maybe) "last movie" just see it.

Oddi^30/09/2009 19:00

STOP THE FUCKING VBOX-LINKS GAHHHH

V0ncH...30/09/2009 21:41(edited 30/09/2009 21:47)

wtf man

SyraX, crawl and V0ncH.akz0

i dont even know that guy syrax, wtf them bitches trying to fk up my name

Originally posted by kafds
Its not jealousy. You clearly misunderstood me here, my dear ol' chap.

crawl = SyraX, thats for sure.

crawls name in his demo was crawl.akz0 - your friends, V0ncH's, name is V0ncH.akz0. That CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE. You are a (close) friend of mr. V0ncH and crawl clearly knows him and therefore I assumed you guys are related somehow.

RELATED. I didn't say you were anyone.


and ive never heard of crawl o syrax, + i dont have him in list -.-

no-one has proof i cheated, no-one mate, so dont try and accusing me.

+ my name is aaqil in real life, and some ppl call me akz, so thats how i made the name akz0, not my fault if someguy likes it.

no|nameFTW01/10/2009 13:46

lol :O

Page 2 of 2