A Prokreedz - Hook problem :(

Started by Stefkicha
01/10/2009 21:29
Page 1 of 1
Stefkicha01/10/2009 21:29

Hey! So this is my problem: The kz_cheatdetect 1 command doesn't detect when I use the hook. It detects /noclip perfectly and stops the timer, but not hook. I mean it doesn't say "Hook detected - timer terminated". I don't know if this has anything to do with the longjump stats plugin.
Just in case, this is how my plugins are listed in the plugins.ini :

kz_ljs_xm.amxx
ProKreedz.amxx
ProKreedz_hook.amxx
ProKreedz_grab.amxx
jb_trainer.amxx
kz_bugs_stats.amxx
uptime.amxx
measure.amxx
edgedistances.amxx
chatviewer.amxx

SUBWAYZ01/10/2009 21:45

I think hook in XJ pack isn't based on amxmodx? aight?

Stefkicha01/10/2009 22:11

Well, I am not using XJ pack.

kREWAN01/10/2009 22:18

Originally posted by Stefki4a
Well, I am not using XJ pack.

Well, do it

DiDo-Grecord holder01/10/2009 22:44

it depends from the hook :)

n0ztic02/10/2009 11:11(edited 02/10/2009 11:12)

use the xj pack, I have never had any problems with it :)

SUBWAYZ02/10/2009 13:57

And you will not have since it's been used like hundreds of hours without bugs :D

Stefkicha02/10/2009 21:48(edited 02/10/2009 21:50)

1. I'm used to prokreedz and i'm not trading it for xj pack.

2.If you look at the list you will notice the jb_trainer. It doesn't work with the xj pack.

3.Out of all the comments untill now, there wasn't even one that concerned the actual problem. If you don't understand prokreedz that well, dont post comments that won't help.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.