Quality problem

Started by c0ld^
04/10/2009 11:52
Page 1 of 1
c0ld^04/10/2009 11:52(edited 04/10/2009 22:05)

Problem solved: I used too much blur and it fucked up the pixels



My quality sucks after rendering. I use xvid to render, 6000 bitrate and 30-50 fps. I even tried x264, but still the same :/

Before Render : http://dump.no/files/969b7fc66be5/Image8.jpg

After : http://dump.no/files/969b7fc66be5/image82.jpg


//edit: i added all vegas settings i use

http://dump.no/files/c351fee2461b/asd.jpg

http://www.dump.no/files/c351fee2461b/asd2.jpg

http://www.dump.no/files/c351fee2461b/asd3.jpg

http://www.dump.no/files/c351fee2461b/asd4.jpg

frogen04/10/2009 12:27

desintralaced method? set to none if its that

c0ld^04/10/2009 12:45(edited 04/10/2009 12:46)

i use none.

Lazze04/10/2009 13:27

Try rendering uncompressed avi and see if quality is bad there. Else try to uninstall your codecs and install them again.

c0ld^04/10/2009 15:13

tried it, the quality is much better when i render to uncompressed. ://

Lazze04/10/2009 15:53

Originally posted by c0ld^
tried it, the quality is much better when i render to uncompressed. ://


Then the solution would be to remove codecs and install them again. Think it would work.

c0ld^04/10/2009 16:46

still the same....

Stabilot04/10/2009 18:07

I just wanted to tell you, we all count on you!

taka04/10/2009 18:59

for the win c0ld

c0ld^04/10/2009 19:11

haha stop going off topic

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.