hm_Wolfenstein

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
04/10/2009 23:48
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP04/10/2009 23:48

New project on going...

screens:

klick
klick

hf

Punk^05/10/2009 00:57

Cool idea!
Just played the game a few days ago to be honest.. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out :)

opa05/10/2009 06:33

Damn I'm a little bit dissapointed, I thought it would be "return to castle" game theme. Well anyway good job for finding unique theme for map, those are really needed these days :)

Timmycakes mapper05/10/2009 06:44

another bhop map...whoop-ah-dee-doo. interesting idea though i suppose. reminds me of that one mario bhop map...or all of them i guess. very very dark though. and i know its a bhop map but its very horizontal-looking, if u get my meaning. (and if u dont, i mean make the rooms more open or taller or something.)

opa05/10/2009 07:07

or you mean less square architecture?

Timmycakes mapper05/10/2009 07:40

yeah essentially. pillars and chandeliers, arches, balconies, etc etc

n0xxer.05/10/2009 07:42

Looks cool.

Trolis05/10/2009 15:50(edited 05/10/2009 15:50)

I dont like it. Wolfenstein was way better.

But keep going...

hm^ mapper VIP07/10/2009 23:48

status ~ 60%

benjabi08/10/2009 07:34

This map might be good, but I cant see anything! Its 2 dark 4 me :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.