Steam problem.

Started by n0xxer.
05/10/2009 07:30
Page 1 of 1
n0xxer.05/10/2009 07:30(edited 05/10/2009 07:31)

Hi all of you , I'm a having a major steam problem.When i log into steam and if i press anything on the steam window(doesn't matter if it is friends or servers window) it just goes "steam is not responding".I'm having this problem all the time ; If I restart my PC , this will hapen again and again.
PS: I reinstalled steam already.

Any help would be appreaciated.

Oddi^05/10/2009 14:39

Which operating system are you running?

Trolis05/10/2009 15:58(edited 05/10/2009 15:58)

I have that problem, but only when I switch on/off games too much. I just kill process of steam, and run steam again.

NFS05/10/2009 16:00

to low memory?

n0xxer.05/10/2009 18:31(edited 05/10/2009 18:34)

Originally posted by Trolis
I have that problem, but only when I switch on/off games too much. I just kill process of steam, and run steam again.

i can't kill the process , it remains not responding and i cant do nothing to it.

@NFS :no
@odii windows vista.

n0xxer.07/10/2009 09:55(edited 07/10/2009 09:55)

Comeon please , help me !
Post here if only u know other problem beside PC format.

chrizZo07/10/2009 11:20(edited 07/10/2009 11:22)

I think you're german so try that http://supportwiki.steampowered.com/de/Windows_Vista_Probleme

You could also just contact the steam support. They are thankful for new bugs :D

n0xxer.07/10/2009 11:26

they ignore me all the time :D(steam support)And i'm not german , i just live in Germany ) but i know a little german but not to read a whole page:D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.