[q3] Trickography 2

Started by kraster
05/10/2009 10:30
Page 1 of 1
kraster05/10/2009 10:30

Trickography 2
Amazing defrag movie by rbk

Download: [color="#336600"]link[/color]
Stream: [color="#336600"]link[/color]

p0ku*05/10/2009 10:31

youtube

kraster05/10/2009 10:38

Originally posted by p0ku*
youtube

Okay, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2tr0r8zPmg but quality is low

Stabilot05/10/2009 10:51

didnt like it, where's the counter strike

n0xxer.05/10/2009 11:06

Originally posted by Stabilot
didnt like it, where's the counter strike

so funny :D

d0x205/10/2009 11:11

oh,nice ,

Ggs`05/10/2009 12:27

uber edit

maximaLz05/10/2009 18:36

Q3 movie makers still impresse me.

eMTi05/10/2009 18:39

cool editing, awsome tricks (especially those with gren launcher.. so geeky..)

10/10 !

level2 05/10/2009 18:41

Pretty cool movie , but Mozaik is still number 1 :)

Funksta 05/10/2009 19:08

me likes :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/10/2009 00:49

Ah I had already posted it in the chatbox weeks ago ^^

Godlajk06/10/2009 01:46

The trick on that Klesk map rocked hard! I liked the movie much, and I wish i could defrag as those can. xD

kemushi06/10/2009 04:27(edited 06/10/2009 04:28)

Sry doublepost inet break

kemushi06/10/2009 04:27

Best edit ++ can u upload the soundtrack pls thx

traNce-06/10/2009 07:07

10/10

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.