Suspicious demo by flex
Yesterday flex sent me a demo which he claimed to be "25 in coldbhop if I didn't fail". Well since it's looking weird and suspicious I decided to post it here and see what people think about it. When he admited at last, he started telling me it's "undetected bhopscript with out specials." Anyway I'd like you to see it and tell your opinion about it.
FPS death seem to pop RED, and I was wondering if demo admin had time to check it? (DONE)
EDIT:
Ok, evidences flex wanted to see
Demo: demo
eDarks words:
Originally posted by eDarknormally i would say no but in this case it s so obvious that i can tell you that this demo is not clean
and you don t need any uberhaxtools to see that
Everyone can also use FPSdeath (I won't send a picture)
And
Originally posted by flexiboiwell, i have kept it on my OWN Record, was not gonna post it anywhere,
In your face slowmoSUBWAYZ
This thread is about your demo, not mine.
Originally posted by SUBWAYZWow what the f*uck (sry about language) are you thinking? Since you sent it to me and couple others (I can prove that) it is NOT your own record. You made it to make some people think you are able to do 25. YOU clamed it to be legal demo, untill this moment. And IMO people who still remind about my by slowmo demo (which i've been banned 6 months and written my essay) should more likely be banned.
This topic is about your demo, not mine, so since you talk about my bans you are going offtopic.
iiN your face.
I think this one is clear now, obivious as eDark said.
well im cool :D
flex boy is cool..... no need to make a big deal out of it.. he was never going to post it anyway. so its done on his own time.
Ye sure you are. You claimed it to be "legal demo".
lmao @ strafes bhop hack.
PAITSI ET flex is still aa100 player WHAT DO YOU SAY OMGLOLZ
:DDDDDD Mwuahahaha flex. Nice demo.
I wish i could bhop like flexiboii... Push the timer, fly around....
rofl my fps death is red as f#$k. this can't be legal in any way. if yea i'll eat Pulsar!'s shit.
Originally posted by flexiboiwell im cool :D
SURE!
He just told me he is clean untill someone prove what hack he had in demo. I really don't think it matter since it's pretty obivious it has one.
Originally posted by eDarknormally i would say no but in this case it s so obvious that i can tell you that this demo is not clean
and you don t need any uberhaxtools to see that
In your face flex.
well, i have kept it on my OWN Record, was not gonna post it anywhere,
In your face slowmoSUBWAYZ
updated my first post
Why is the demo so fast after flex killed himself?
Originally posted by FunkstaWhy is the demo so fast after flex killed himself?
Maybe he haz a bind for "stop" ? ;d
stop bind fool
no iz not.. u didnt get me u fool fucks! lol just joking my BG (bad gangsters).
im cool
me2!!!
no ure not cool flex vittu puttan ice-cream..