Ghost demo plugin
Is it possible to make "Ghost demo plugin" ?
Many time ago i was playing in nice minicar game called "Stunt GP". If you choose "Time race", did it in some time and play it again then you saw your previous ghost race.
I mean that maybe someone can make plugin whre you can open some demo and watch ghost on map (when you play on this map). I think it will help some persons to show where they lose time.
Already done Pm me if you want it.
is it really done? woot :p
give teh me too
Its nice plugin and it help me to improve some moments on kz maps, but i wanted plugin what you load any demo what you wantL:P
no plugin for this yet, but it's possible
@KraXXXel - pm this to me..
Originally posted by I RUSSIA!no plugin for this yet, but it's possible
@KraXXXel - pm this to me..
0_o whoot
I am the Dealer and you are the addicted so you must Pm me
cant you just release that plugin in plugins forum?
i told about plugin that will make a ghost from demo :D
Originally posted by jusuuhcant you just release that plugin in plugins forum?
No
pm me with this plugin, please.
pm me to
pm me too xd
gonna remake it soon, it's uber messy...
thanks, but it does not work for me :<
Please log in to post replies.