How to make my sequence shake?

07/10/2009 16:04
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/10/2009 16:04

Hi, I'd like to create a nice quake effect on a sequence...
I mean very quick and sharp shakes :D

I might find some random video on youtube to show what I want to do if you don't get my question :)

Thanks in advance!

boom.dll07/10/2009 16:35

well you either use the pan/crop tool and change the position of the video, or find a plugin that does this for you :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/10/2009 17:03

I found a plugin (VegasQuake) but it only works with versions 5, 6 and 7...
Plus it's hard to find 64bits plugins ^^

I should have taken Vegas 32bits >_<

Lazze07/10/2009 18:02

If you have NewBlueFX, there are a shake plugin there if i remember right.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/10/2009 18:30

Thanks dude, I'm lucky NewBlueFX is available for 64bits Vegas versions :D

I'm getting all the plugins atm.

maximaLz07/10/2009 19:17

Originally posted by lgb
If you have NewBlueFX, there are a shake plugin there if i remember right.


words ! :)

Have fun :D

Lazze07/10/2009 19:47

Originally posted by ndR
Thanks dude, I'm lucky NewBlueFX is available for 64bits Vegas versions :D

I'm getting all the plugins atm.


No problem :)

Originally posted by maximaLz
Have fun :D

sDM08/10/2009 16:18(edited 08/10/2009 16:20)

Originally posted by ndR
Thanks dude, I'm lucky NewBlueFX is available for 64bits Vegas versions :D

I'm getting all the plugins atm.


theres another thread wiv same question... -link-

ontopic: u can also use pan/crop tool and i find it better..

prof. chosen09/11/2009 18:02

real pros dont use plugins :-QD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.