RSS
Started by fantasist
11/10/2009 07:24
Page 1 of 1
fantasist11/10/2009 07:24
Could XJ provide RSS for News page?
I'm using Google Reader to subscribe tens of sites, and I hope XJ could be one of them so that when a new demo or news release comes, people who subscribe RSS of XJ could be automatically informed and facilitated from meaningless refreshing the news page for some reason like waiting for demo release.
:D
imu^^13/10/2009 18:20
I agree, that shouldn't be too hard to make.
opa13/10/2009 22:02
if u have steam you get an announcement
fantasist14/10/2009 22:12
Originally posted by opaif u have steam you get an announcement
I don't like to keep this shit backdoor and resource wasting program in my memory even for a second while I'm not playing CS.
remake14/10/2009 22:40
Originally posted by opaif u have steam you get an announcement
not always, didn't get any announcement about the last release.
Oddi^15/10/2009 12:18
fantastist, you should buy more RAM if your really having difficulties with 20mb of memory usage.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.