request
Started by owned
15/10/2009 03:25
Page 1 of 1
owned15/10/2009 03:25
Somebody who is good at After Effects, possibly you can help me out :D
There's a class at a school for Film Making and we need some type of logo. I made a nice logo in Illustrator but that's pretty boring.
I'm asking if somebody could possibly create this request for me in After Effects.
-Text says "RECCKED"
-Text flies in from the back of the screen and when it comes to an "impact" with the camera the text breaks or something, as if it were being wrecked.
thanks.
st1g rscpt all15/10/2009 06:09
[blockquote]I made a nice logo in Illustrator but that's pretty boring.[/blockquote]
can u show me ?
i could try to help you
boom.dll15/10/2009 11:49
msg me later today owned xD
owned15/10/2009 17:57
alright, thanks boom
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.