KZRAGE comics!

Started by daza mapper
16/10/2009 14:42
Page 5 of 13
DiDo-Grecord holder24/10/2009 22:01

once that happened to mgd his pc restarted in front of the timer @ kz world but the time was 23-24

wRath` mapper24/10/2009 23:22

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1362/hebtemyrage.png

hebtemy <3

Trolis25/10/2009 00:49

Ye :DD its true

Punk^26/10/2009 19:26

http://imageshack.dk//viewimage.php?file=/imagesfree/lrD81526.bmp

Made really fast, but I HATE it :D

remake26/10/2009 21:44

LOL @ pedobear

Punk^26/10/2009 21:50

Originally posted by RemaKe`
LOL @ pedobear


I just had to :D

wRath` mapper27/10/2009 00:08

LOL, I did that on azclimb once, almost ate my monitor

'vaMpPpPpp27/10/2009 04:05(edited 27/10/2009 21:52)

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/18/ragen.png

:D

MUST KNOW IIN TO GET THIS JOKE :<

Punk^27/10/2009 10:01

It sucks, huh wrath? :D

uffo.27/10/2009 13:11(edited 27/10/2009 13:12)

Originally posted by wRath`
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1362/hebtemyrage.png

hebtemy <3

Lol @ the difference between "I'll do it" and "Done" - 4 minutes.
HeBTeMy said he geeked it 15-20 minutes.

xPaw mapper27/10/2009 14:12

Originally posted by uffo.
Originally posted by wRath`
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1362/hebtemyrage.png

hebtemy <3

Lol @ the difference between "I'll do it" and "Done" - 4 minutes.
HeBTeMy said he geeked it 15-20 minutes.

lol owned :D

wRath` mapper27/10/2009 18:45

that's because he had been trying it for some while before saying "I'll do it"..

haha wrath nice one :D

w411b4ng29/10/2009 04:56

someone do a comics about kayne's SC and kelta's probably reaction =)

DiDo-Grecord holder15/11/2009 21:59

HEY dont let that thread to die , please !

B@5t@rD16/11/2009 08:51

we wanna more comics :)

DiDo-Grecord holder16/11/2009 13:57

someone must create :(

Punk^16/11/2009 15:44

I'm all out of ideas? Got any?

Juice16/11/2009 16:39

cp/tp rage :P

DiDo-Grecord holder16/11/2009 18:14

I have you play sandblock2 and u are @ last stage for 7 mins , suddenly the electricity turns off and u can draw the guy with a candle in the dark that breaks his pc

Page 5 of 13

Please log in to post replies.