KZRAGE comics!

Started by daza mapper
16/10/2009 14:42
Page 9 of 13
Lolo`06/01/2010 17:15

http://www.own3d.tv/watch/21676

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/01/2010 17:29

Originally posted by Lolo`
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/21676


ROFL that one was funny xD

n1traM06/01/2010 18:44

Nice one, Lolo` :)

perd0 mapper06/01/2010 19:29

I made one http://i46.tinypic.com/2wprx4w.jpg
Hope there was not posted something like that before
And btw sorry for bad paint and photoshop skillz :D

deus?06/01/2010 20:38

Originally posted by perdo
I made one http://i46.tinypic.com/2wprx4w.jpg
Hope there was not posted something like that before
And btw sorry for bad paint and photoshop skillz :D

hah, u forgot the FFFUUU face. happened to me many times before, until i finally removed that option.

koukouz mapperrecord holder06/01/2010 21:11

Originally posted by perdo
I made one http://i46.tinypic.com/2wprx4w.jpg
Hope there was not posted something like that before
And btw sorry for bad paint and photoshop skillz :D


lol it couldn't be me, i'm so scared to take this awp that i always remove the option to take stronger weapons automatically :p

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/01/2010 22:11

I already lost 2 seconds on my old WR on dr0_surfari because of this shitty AWP ^^

NeMiQ2206/01/2010 22:44

I have nightmares with that awp thingy.

akM07/01/2010 01:20

haha same problem right thur

prof. chosen07/01/2010 03:29

http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/n4yn5wde/kzragecomic1.PNG

wRath` mapper07/01/2010 07:54

bwaahaha koukouz

3ss07/01/2010 14:14

Originally posted by Lolo`
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/21676

made my day. :first:

aftermatch-_-07/01/2010 15:02

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
I have nightmares with that awp thingy.


well i was tryin some map for like lots of time for bg rec, finally did it, then i forgot that i have the autopickwep thing so i picked the awp and paniced and accidently pressed N ( which is my sv_restart 1;record) bind

Ggs`07/01/2010 16:33

haha lolo :D

DiDo-Grecord holder07/01/2010 19:13

Originally posted by chosen, gäh?
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/n4yn5wde/kzragecomic1.PNG

roflcopter !

n0xxer.08/01/2010 07:55

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by chosen, gäh?
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/n4yn5wde/kzragecomic1.PNG

roflcopter !

indeed.

lonewolf VIP08/01/2010 08:05

Originally posted by Lolo`
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/21676

HAHAHAHA MADE MY DAY!

NeMiQ2208/01/2010 10:29

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by NeMiQ22
I have nightmares with that awp thingy.


well i was tryin some map for like lots of time for bg rec, finally did it, then i forgot that i have the autopickwep thing so i picked the awp and paniced and accidently pressed N ( which is my sv_restart 1;record) bind

Doublefail. Why have only one when you can make nice pair of them. WIN!

n0xxer.08/01/2010 10:36(edited 08/01/2010 10:38)

http://kzmod.com/e107_images/newspost_images/koolcatz1.jpg, http://kzmod.com/e107_images/newspost_images/toon2.jpg
found them on google!
PS : NOT MADE BY ME !(made by soulfather)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/01/2010 13:10

Originally posted by lkK-Cramboo
http://kzmod.com/e107_images/newspost_images/koolcatz1.jpg, http://kzmod.com/e107_images/newspost_images/toon2.jpg
found them on google!
PS : NOT MADE BY ME !(made by soulfather)


Those aren't really rage comics :|

Page 9 of 13

Please log in to post replies.