Suspicion: $iw on kzarg_egyptiannight

Started by geddyK
17/10/2009 10:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
geddyK17/10/2009 10:59

Hi guys,

I have some suspicions about the one demo. I would like you saw and checked here... not a faith for this guest has strange strafes etc
Please check it eDark =D

demo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GR1UUMZD

Trolis17/10/2009 11:24

$iw is a guest ? :D

Tess17/10/2009 13:27

LOL.

kz[a] Hazard17/10/2009 16:44

it looks fine to me. lol?

Tess17/10/2009 17:18

I've watched him record alot of his records, and he has the same style in all of them for what I know.

Originally posted by Hazard?
it looks fine to me. lol?

$iw17/10/2009 17:46(edited 17/10/2009 17:47)

Best thread ever

kREWAN17/10/2009 18:07

geddyK is jealous?

Pqst`17/10/2009 19:16

fail geddyk btw nice try

geddyK17/10/2009 20:54

maybe so that I am jealous and maybe just nasty...
I admit to surprise me sometimes when I saw the demo I saw was that my 10x better and I was there I had my doubts but I'm sorry dude!

eot

Tess18/10/2009 00:55(edited 18/10/2009 02:06)

Originally posted by geddyK
maybe so that I am jealous and maybe just nasty...
I admit to surprise me sometimes when I saw the demo I saw was that my 10x better and I was there I had my doubts but I'm sorry dude!

eot


...

WHAT?

- Your worse at english than google translate.

$iw18/10/2009 02:14(edited 18/10/2009 02:14)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwCaOg39ZCo

kek24418/10/2009 04:53

Originally posted by $iw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwCaOg39ZCo


so did your face

$iw18/10/2009 06:52

Originally posted by native_hawaiian
Originally posted by $iw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwCaOg39ZCo


so did your face

that is so 2008

kz[a] Hazard18/10/2009 08:31

$iw you're an asshole. you used to cheat and then after ur ban kept posting cheated battle movies on youtube. as well as cheated demos in your movie. so tbh, the community respect level for you should be ankle high.
whether or not this demo is cheated i dont know or care (although it doesnt look like it) - that doesnt change the fact that you used to cheat whilst claiming to be legit -> fame seeking loser
shall i link you back to the owned song?

after your past you have no right to talk to anyone on xj like that. fuck you

kek24418/10/2009 11:22

Indeed.

boom.dll18/10/2009 11:29

Originally posted by Hazard?
$iw you're an asshole. you used to cheat and then after ur ban kept posting cheated battle movies on youtube. as well as cheated demos in your movie. so tbh, the community respect level for you should be ankle high.
whether or not this demo is cheated i dont know or care (although it doesnt look like it) - that doesnt change the fact that you used to cheat whilst claiming to be legit -> fame seeking loser
shall i link you back to the owned song?

after your past you have no right to talk to anyone on xj like that. fuck you

he kinda has some points here and there $iw... no point in flaming... just lay low and get the community`s respect back... thats what you could do imo...

NeMiQ2218/10/2009 12:03(edited 18/10/2009 12:06)

Originally posted by Hazard?
$iw you're an asshole. you used to cheat and then after ur ban kept posting cheated battle movies on youtube. as well as cheated demos in your movie. so tbh, the community respect level for you should be ankle high.
whether or not this demo is cheated i dont know or care (although it doesnt look like it) - that doesnt change the fact that you used to cheat whilst claiming to be legit -> fame seeking loser
shall i link you back to the owned song?

after your past you have no right to talk to anyone on xj like that. fuck you

I usually don't like your opinions/posts hazard but this one is big fat word, Sir.

One more for Mr. Englishnativespeaker

Originally posted by Tess
Originally posted by geddyK
maybe so that I am jealous and maybe just nasty...
I admit to surprise me sometimes when I saw the demo I saw was that my 10x better and I was there I had my doubts but I'm sorry dude!

eot


...

WHAT?

- You're worse at english than google translate.

geddyK18/10/2009 12:17

Originally posted by Tess
Originally posted by geddyK
maybe so that I am jealous and maybe just nasty...
I admit to surprise me sometimes when I saw the demo I saw was that my 10x better and I was there I had my doubts but I'm sorry dude!

eot


...

WHAT?

- Your worse at english than google translate.


I want to laugh!
I have the right to think around his demo is not clean :)
I don't trust you and it is your problem imo I sorry for me of you - I had to say it!

btw. it is already beaten the demo :P so bye ladies

eot!

Tess18/10/2009 14:24(edited 18/10/2009 14:25)

@geddyK - I still don't understand what you are trying to say.
@NeMiQ22 - Its shorter, easier. (I failed!)

Page 1 of 1