WINDOWS 7 - Stripes in the game

Started by Fapper
18/10/2009 10:22
Page 1 of 1
Fapper18/10/2009 10:22(edited 18/10/2009 10:29)

Hello guys!

I installed Windows 7 rtm - 64 bit ( Ultimate )
I installed the drivers and others.
I have downloaded counter strike and I thank The Game
I had a lighter shock.
That's how I see the game http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6968/beznzvuow.jpg .
I can not have a 32 bit just 16 bit - software.
Can I have a 32 bit - opengl.

But when I have the resolution to 1280x1024 in Windows, I have The Game, so the stripes are not there.

Put together:

If you set a different screen resolution than in Windows (1280x1024)

I will have stripes.Help me please :(

boom.dll18/10/2009 11:19

use OpenGL or D3D as video renderer.
if that doesnt work, reinstall your video drivers (Nvidia updated their drivers last week if i remember right... so try downloading the new ones)

remake18/10/2009 11:31

maybe resolution is fucked up somehow?

Fapper18/10/2009 12:14

Boom.dll : I reinstalled it.
Did not work.
How about some video card settings?
Could you tell me how?
Alternatively, something else, how to get rid of it?

KeiN18/10/2009 13:08

use openGl,it must be works.
It was happened to me 4 times.

Fapper18/10/2009 13:12

so what do I do? help me please guys!

n0ztic18/10/2009 13:28

I'm afraid I'm not experienced with windows 7. If it was vista I probably could have helped you. sorry mate

opa18/10/2009 15:53

couner strike - options - video - render mode:OpenGL

Fapper20/10/2009 15:50

no effects

y i r i25/10/2009 11:17

ok.. Face told me that he already fixed this prob. He switched refresh rate to 75hz. Now it works fine (reputedly).

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.