Newspost

19/10/2009 23:11
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
cahz0r Tournament #319/10/2009 23:11

It would be nice if you could add some banners/images in the newspost.
For example: if there's a wr release put a specific image, same for weekly, new lj record, cheater busted, new movie,newsflash,map release,interviews etc.

remake28/10/2009 09:18

would be.. ugly. I dislike webspell CMS because of these images and pointless addons, so let it be as "neutral" as it is.

xPaw mapper28/10/2009 11:05

Originally posted by RemaKe`
would be.. ugly. I dislike webspell CMS because of these images and pointless addons, so let it be as "neutral" as it is.

Actually its e107 here

cC|SpiNe28/10/2009 11:15

It looks good on most places I've seen it on, so yeah why not?

n0xxer.04/11/2009 17:13

I'm pro with it.

remake04/11/2009 17:29

Originally posted by xPaw
Originally posted by RemaKe`
would be.. ugly. I dislike webspell CMS because of these images and pointless addons, so let it be as "neutral" as it is.

Actually its e107 here

Webspell example was just to say that e107 looks fine as it is, without pointless images and other stuff that webspell has.

Page 1 of 1