cg_coldbhop NAPZ vs. T3dBundy

Started by SUBWAYZ
21/10/2009 21:09
Page 4 of 4
remake25/10/2009 10:31

t3d owns everyone even while being inactive.

Originally posted by RemaKe`
t3d owns everyone even while being inactive.

+111111111 :D

Stabilot25/10/2009 11:32

gj for world record NAPZ

BBBsonny25/10/2009 11:50

Originally posted by RemaKe`
t3d owns everyone even while being inactive.



hahaha omg
right

SUBWAYZ25/10/2009 12:04

Sad with that proxy thing. Would have loved to see the demo in last release ;I

Fliborecord holder Tournament #225/10/2009 20:07

Good job for now... But somehow I have a feeling that someone will pwn it with 25.x realtime anytime soon :P

Trolis25/10/2009 20:12

:) Ye, napz was way slower than t3d in duckbhop part. So 25.x realtime !incoming :))

SUBWAYZ25/10/2009 20:19

I think he wasnt slower in duck part, he took next ground with one bhop when t3d used two. So I think it's pretty much same

BAEVERN^25/10/2009 21:03

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
I think he wasnt slower in duck part, he took next ground with one bhop when t3d used two. So I think it's pretty much same


He was slower in the duck part!
But he was faster _after_ the duck part...

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.