GeNNe kofeiN & ethAl - First year of kree
Hello, I want to present you my new movie starring me kofeiN and ethAl:
youtube -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOz44yOqfc
download -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/axjhrm
edit 3/5
jumps 2.5/5
music i liked first song, 3.5/5
maybe A bit over edit the jumps were okay and I liked the music, nice movie ;)
Cool! :)
Originally posted by samzomaybe A bit over edit the jumps were okay and I liked the music, nice movie ;)
Ok so I won't start score edit and jump etc. I will comment parts of the movie by little sentences about how I think.
Jumps were pretty old, not too hard but they still looked cool. In my opinion jumps have to look as good as they are hard.
Edit in other hand was abit over edited and flash got raped. (Edit like "jump" "flash" "jump" "flash" "fade" ain't interesting) Anyway on some point I really enjoyed colours used and the slowmotions. So called "reviews" in middle of the jumps were badly timed and made atmosphere a bit cheap.
About music all I have to say is: Don't use the first song, over used RJ Productions 526. It's been used in thousands of cs movies, and in hundreds of kz movies. Also the change of the song could be made more smoothly and more unnoticeably.
Over all, the movie was a bit seen but not hopeless. Keep it coming and develop your skills and find new ideas which are not 10 years old.
sweet movie
2:19 looks like 100 aa, otherwise. pretty nice movie. jumps were kinda old but looks nice. as samzo said, maybe a bit over edited. :)
editing sucked + first song stolen from brian the movie 1.
some of the jumps were decent, but very few caught my attention.
you can do better than this for sure.
to seanex: its 10aa.
IMO the music doesent fit the movie.
Jumps weren't bad, but i think you can do better movies in the future guys.
Please log in to post replies.