Random shit

Started by NFS
26/10/2009 15:34
Page 2 of 2
StormZz27/10/2009 06:28

COOL STORY BRO

Skizo_record holder27/10/2009 11:36

i dont rly care your ljs :=( sry but you always send your 254's and its boring :S

NFS27/10/2009 11:53

i love u 2 skizo

k a f f e e27/10/2009 12:37

lol man i just spend 9 month trying up&down-strafes and it ended up like this! http://www.ariva.de/cat-1_a224228
so fucking lucky, still cant believe it.. my grandpa did 246 stats in his coffin fuckin lucky damn so nice. once i went into the a bar and tried to order icecream but they said they dont sell it during wintertime than i went home and did 233 block with a cup of tea in my left hand:
http://img6.travelblog.org/Photos/51730/259616/t/2136718-Brrrr--A-Little-Cold-1.jpg
too bad it was public

Trolis27/10/2009 12:43

I did 245 block while eating kebab so ?

Tess27/10/2009 13:14

Originally posted by Sphinx
Originally posted by Tess
Originally posted by Sphinx
NFS, go realize on ur site, im waiting, im drunken D=

ps. admins dont look at this post.
ps2. its drunken post :D

I think the fact that you got drunk and decided to play computer/post at forums is very cool.
In fact, you are very cool.

I missed 255.4 stats on 255 lj block *saddy*

You quoted me to say that? I just don't get it, and I just don't care...

@cAhz0r - I don't get it :z

ktplta28/10/2009 19:46

It realy works. I jumped 250 several times and then 252. Before i jumped 249 max. Don't know why but it works.

NFS29/10/2009 10:56

Originally posted by Trolis
I did 245 block while eating kebab so ?

How :O

Trolis29/10/2009 15:06

Originally posted by NFS
Originally posted by Trolis
I did 245 block while eating kebab so ?

How :O

Magic, bro, magic.

k a f f e e29/10/2009 19:20

why did you change the threadname and where is your cool story :(((

NFS29/10/2009 19:42

Originally posted by k a f f e e
why did you change the threadname and where is your cool story :(((

im so tired of ppls flaming me so idont care anymore ^^ i deleted it :p

kREWAN29/10/2009 22:49

Originally posted by NFS
Originally posted by k a f f e e
why did you change the threadname and where is your cool story :(((

im so tired of ppls flaming me so idont care anymore ^^ i deleted it :p

You always write like that please learn hot to say I DONT...

ontopic: its funny tho that you changed your thread from a cool story to a *link* hihihihihihihIHEIHEHEHHE :PpPPPPPPpppPP

Tess29/10/2009 22:55

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by NFS
Originally posted by k a f f e e
why did you change the threadname and where is your cool story :(((

im so tired of ppls flaming me so idont care anymore ^^ i deleted it :p

You always write like that please learn hot to say I DONT...

ontopic: its funny tho that you changed your thread from a cool story to a *link* hihihihihihihIHEIHEHEHHE :PpPPPPPPpppPP

You always write like that, please learn how to say though.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.