Please help me, im poor :(

Started by kREWAN
27/10/2009 00:38
Page 1 of 1
kREWAN27/10/2009 00:38

Well this is the situation that I did a demo lets call it kREWAN and then i ''viewdemo'' and then ''startmovie kREWAN 90" and when it was done i ''endmovie'' then it should come up alot of pictures in my cstrike but it does not do that, why? :(

opa27/10/2009 01:03

did you play that through HLAE? it doesnt take any screens for me too

kREWAN27/10/2009 01:36

Originally posted by opa
did you play that through HLAE? it doesnt take any screens for me too

No dont think so? I dont know what that is xd just see it some where now and then :p

ajuhhhhh27/10/2009 23:16

startmovie / recordmovie through HLAE sends the pictures to "counter-strike" folder.. just fyi

Don't really know why you're not getting the pics, just try again :P ( I'm sure you have done that already )

boom.dll28/10/2009 07:12

its because you dont have administrator rights (you have vista/7 on your comp) disable the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL thingy... its just a fucked up piece of crap anyway :D

problem solved :P

kREWAN30/10/2009 01:56(edited 30/10/2009 01:59)

Originally posted by boom.dll
its because you dont have administrator rights (you have vista/7 on your comp) disable the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL thingy... its just a fucked up piece of crap anyway :D

problem solved :P

It is solved, I think I forgot to retstart cs after I bind F2 and F3 xd :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.