Youtube Resolution

Started by juanzEEt
27/10/2009 01:35
Page 1 of 1
juanzEEt27/10/2009 01:35

Where to change the resolution or size the video to watch fullscreen on youtube?


I've been told is done from the "pan crub" where I place it??

OLivus`27/10/2009 06:13(edited 27/10/2009 06:20)

this is a normal link with a normal resolution : "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-YkG-LNZgU"

then u put at finnal &fmt=18 or &fmt=22 and ur resolution is bigger. (HD)
ex : "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-YkG-LNZgU&fmt=22"
and if u want fullscreen just look at this pic and press down in the corner of player. http://img33.imageshack.us/i/32266760.jpg/

juanzEEt27/10/2009 15:21(edited 27/10/2009 15:22)

Nonono, I want to change the resolution before uploading the video on youtube to view fullscreen in any size.

I mean?

Supa27/10/2009 15:28

Just render it in a high resolution and then youtube will make it HD after you upload it.

rK27/10/2009 16:37

high resolution? I can remember when 640x480 was a high resolution and today people just say high for 1080p ^^

supa means 1280x720...

prof. chosen28/10/2009 11:33

dont crop it. the best way is to record from cs in the same aspect ratio as you want to render.

for youtube, it's that simple:

record in cs with 960x480

render in 960x480

if you want to have it in hd, then you could do it that way:

record in cs with 1280x640

render with 1280x640


supa, 1280x720 is 3:2, but the new youtube ratio is 2:1

k a f f e e28/10/2009 13:41

it's just sensefree to think about youtube resolutions.. sucktubers change their settings whenever they're bored, maybe in 3 days we got totally new playersettings again that require another resolution, codec, fps ect.

just make your movies the way you like them and dont try to make em fit into a gay little streaming page like youtube

juanzEEt30/10/2009 02:35(edited 30/10/2009 02:35)

Thanks to all, I've solved it with what he said "chosen"

and kaffe is true, but one of my movies get on youtube is why I want to see "Fullscreen"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.