What are you doing when you are sick?

Started by WeMeRA
29/10/2009 19:37
Page 2 of 3
Cretu04/11/2009 23:15

i drink some extremely hot alcool ......is home made , its called TUICA ....it has 80%vol. of alcohol ......200 ml of that and when you wake up you`r not sick anymore .

owned05/11/2009 02:20

Watch movies, sleep, sometimes I watch TV.

opa05/11/2009 02:53(edited 05/11/2009 02:53)

Originally posted by tsafyCnart
Originally posted by opa
well if seriously, mapping or watching TV, and as mentioned before, I like drinking tea :)

you havent mentioned anything but "masturbating" in your previous post, if you think drinking a cup of tea filled with sperm will get you better - ur sick

Sorry about that, I wrote incorrectly. I didn't mean it. I just wanted to say that I like drinking tea as well as others do, considering from their previous posts.

Punk^05/11/2009 16:20

Originally posted by Cretu
i drink some extremely hot alcool ......is home made , its called TUICA ....it has 80%vol. of alcohol ......200 ml of that and when you wake up you`r not sick anymore .


That's because you sleep for like 4 days afterwards :D

n0xxer.05/11/2009 16:33

Watch movies , TV , drinking TEA , sleeping , playing 1 hour or 2 cs , then repeat

Grrr05/11/2009 17:16(edited 05/11/2009 17:19)

I guess this thread will be active until the swine flu ends :P

h1m1 mapper05/11/2009 17:23

When I'm sick I'm mapping. Nothing else. And I'm not kidding. :)
Edit: Too bad I'm rarely sick.

Punk^05/11/2009 17:26

Aw, get sick more often h1m1 :D

RAJU05/11/2009 18:59

i just slap wemera in the face with my dick :)

DiDo-Grecord holder05/11/2009 19:40

Originally posted by h1m1
When I'm sick I'm mapping. Nothing else. And I'm not kidding. :)
Edit: Too bad I'm rarely sick.

don't invite the evil.

Mews.05/11/2009 20:24

pc , fap , sleep.

junlajubalam07/11/2009 22:47

if its just a cold training or if I can`t stay on my legs i watch tv and i eat a lot and hope i will get back training again

maximaLz08/11/2009 00:08

Can't do anything else than everyday. Going to school.

Godlajk08/11/2009 02:29

Drinking beer, sleeping and eating.

cahz0r Tournament #308/11/2009 04:19

Originally posted by Cretu
i drink some extremely hot alcool ......is home made , its called TUICA ....it has 80%vol. of alcohol ......200 ml of that and when you wake up you`r not sick anymore .

Å¢UICA FTW!

aftermatch-_-08/11/2009 07:55

hm im currently swine flu sick, and im wondering if i'll die or not, cuz there are death cases in my country yet, so its pretty intense here

kz[a] Hazard08/11/2009 10:28

unless your an invalid frail old lady, a pregnant lady, or a fetus, you pretty much wont die.
I dont think its much to worry about unless you have previous serious illnesses

NFS08/11/2009 10:29

im not allowed to sit on my comp when im sick :) so what can i do :D

RAJU08/11/2009 10:41

well same here, im not allowed but still i sit :D

traNce-08/11/2009 11:37

PC or TV ;]

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.