problem with screenshot

Started by knut
08/11/2009 20:50
Page 1 of 1
knut08/11/2009 20:50

when I take a screenshot from vegas project I've got some strings in the video
here's an example:
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/323/asdhw.jpg

rK08/11/2009 20:57

looks like interlacing but I never had that problem

nikitich moviemaker08/11/2009 21:13

click on project options (above the prieview screen) Field orded > None (progressive scan)

Funksta 08/11/2009 21:41

That's like the most asked question.

kafds09/11/2009 06:40

I think it looks rather beautiful! :-D

k a f f e e09/11/2009 08:03

nice effect how did you do the black borders and the cool lines

nah srsly, just check your uncompressed avi's for interlacing and use the same resolution for your footage and your vegas project, check the field order for progressive scan and the pixel ratio for 1.000

prof. chosen09/11/2009 17:56

leave it like that, it looks good

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.