NFS 268 CJ Sideways!

Started by Lazze
10/11/2009 22:20
Page 2 of 4
Funksta 11/11/2009 17:24

Originally posted by LockPick
stfu cuz he owned u sw

stfu cuz you can be owned by anyone.

NFS11/11/2009 17:44(edited 11/11/2009 17:46)

full block is 269 btw :)sofar ive missed 11 270+ jumps


ajuhhhhh it has been checked already look at kz-sca =)

|Hunter|11/11/2009 18:17

Gj NFS!

'vaMpPpPpp11/11/2009 19:33

I agree with ajuhhhhh. I really don't wanna say anything before its fully checked. I dont care if kz-sca have checked it already. eDark might check it sooner or later, I dont know to be honest. But I hope so. If its not cheated, then awesome job. No offence NFS. BTW, really weird that you have stats in all your other demos besides this one tbh :P but yeah, wth :-) gj.

- nympho -11/11/2009 21:11

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by Nubby-_-
pederaz

+1 -.-

NFS11/11/2009 21:13

Originally posted by vaMp+
I agree with ajuhhhhh. I really don't wanna say anything before its fully checked. I dont care if kz-sca have checked it already. eDark might check it sooner or later, I dont know to be honest. But I hope so. If its not cheated, then awesome job. No offence NFS. BTW, really weird that you have stats in all your other demos besides this one tbh :P but yeah, wth :-) gj.


uhm, you want me to do it again? icjed to early aswell ive done that like 500 times on other blocks, but its cool :)

slaip11/11/2009 21:31

gj NFS
you're such a pederaz :P

chip11/11/2009 21:43

Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)

xPaw mapper11/11/2009 22:02

Originally posted by chip
Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)

You better dont know.

slaip11/11/2009 22:13

Originally posted by chip
Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)


it's mean "pro player" in eastern europe countries

padnaliQ11/11/2009 22:45

Originally posted by slaip
Originally posted by chip
Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)


it's mean "pro player" in eastern europe countries

LOL, not really...

kafds11/11/2009 22:49

Originally posted by chip
Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)


Dunno but I heard that ebe se ti pederas

gen4y11/11/2009 23:04

hawhahahahahahah!!!

musaka12/11/2009 03:51

ajuhhhh got owned

Nubby-_-12/11/2009 04:10

ajuhhh got pederazed

theddy12/11/2009 08:15

ahahhahah D:D:

- nympho -12/11/2009 12:08(edited 12/11/2009 12:09)

lololol'd at nubby and slaip :d

p0ku*12/11/2009 12:32(edited 12/11/2009 12:50)

Originally posted by slaip
gj NFS
you're such a pederaz :P


hahahahahahahahah SO TRUE

Originally posted by slaip
Originally posted by chip
Just a question, wtf is pederaz? :)


it's mean "pro player" in eastern europe countries


HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

- nympho -12/11/2009 12:46

there are so many pederaz players in xj :)

nikitich moviemaker12/11/2009 13:07

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by Nubby-_-
pederaz

+1 -.-


why pederaz? ;D

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.